Thursday, December 31, 2020

Best Wishes for a Wonderful New Year

What a strange year it has been.  As we look at 2020 in the rear-view mirror, we look ahead to a year of promise and exciting expectation for returning to life before the COVID-19 pandemic.  While so many have suffered greatly from personal loss of family and friends, failing businesses, confinement, and adjusting to a world of masks, Zoom meetings, children young and old dealing with virtual education, and lack of personal connections, we continue to persevere and keep our eyes on the light at the end of the tunnel.  I am personally grateful that I am one of the fortunate ones who, despite inconveniences and lack of personal contact with loved ones and dear friends, have made it through relatively well.  I have enjoyed daily walks with our dog, Rudy, which provided me with the opportunity to meet safely with many people (and pets) along the walkways and trails of our beautiful community.  I have also been able to work with clients, albeit under very restricted conditions.  Masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer have become part of my business life, but have allowed me to help people purchase and sell homes in these unusual times.  As we head into the new year, I look forward to (at some point) getting back to more normal personal and business routines.  I look forward to spending time with family, friends, and clients, and, as president of our Grey Hawk neighborhood, I look forward to seeing my neighbors again at events that have been put on hold for way too long.  So, as we move into 2021, I wish you a year filled with all the pleasures that you missed in 2020!  Stay strong.  Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  And know that, as always, I am here for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment