Wednesday, September 16, 2020

SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER

The team at Helen Adams Realty has been very busy preparing for the change-over to our new company website platform.  After several days of training on ZOOM, we are now beginning to try out the new system in BETA format.  That means I get to play with it, but can't share it with you yet.  I am delighted with all the new things we'll be able to do within the new system, but it may take a while to master it all. We are scheduled to go live with it on September 28th.  Due to the change in systems, there will not be a HAR newsletter this month, but I am sending a mid-month update from the old system, before it goes away. 

Please note that my POOK'S SUN CITY CAROLINA LAKES NEWS website/blog will continue in its current form.  This is my personal site and not part of the Helen Adams Realty website.  Stats and blog postings will continue to be updated regularly and all the other great info that you find here, will always remain in place.  But, once my new HAR website is up and running, I know you will want to visit that site also.  

I am really looking forward to all the options for communicating that will be available in the new platform.  If you are not currently on my mailing list, please contact me.  Please note that if you are on my mailing list and "unsubscribe" to any individual mailing, it will unsubscribe you from all my other mailings.  So, please do not "unsubscribe" unless you want to sever all my HAR communications - Real Estate Updates, Newsletters, Seasonal messages, and other valuable information.  Instead, please let me know what information is valuable to you and I will adjust the info that I send you.

No comments:

Post a Comment