Tuesday, October 20, 2020

October Mid-Month Update

Activity in Sun City Carolina Lakes continues to be strong.  As of today (10/19/2020) there are only 20 ACTIVE single family home listings and 6 Carriage Home/Villa listings.  The numbers change daily and, as I've mentioned before, one of the main reasons I don't use flyers to share this information is that flyers are accurate at the time they are printed and are typically outdated by the time they reach mail tubes.  I hope you'll visit my website regularly for the most current listing activity and the most current stats for SCCL.  If you want to receive daily updates in your "inbox," just let me know and I'll make that happen for you. 

 Currently ACTIVE Listings

Single Family Residences

 
 Carriage Homes & Villas
 

To date,  14 Single Family homes and one Villa have gone UNDER CONTRACT this month.

Check out the Days on Market (DOM) to see how many days it took for these properties to go under contract from the day they became ACTIVE listings.  Note that CDOM indicates that a property was listed more than once and shows a total for both listings.


 Villa

No comments:

Post a Comment