Thursday, April 23, 2020

Helen Adams Realty COVID-19 Update

Helen Adams Realty was founded over forty-five years ago in the growing city of Charlotte. Since its inception, the com­pany has established a reputation for providing the highest level of personal service and real estate expertise and has become one of the most respected real estate brokerages in the region, with office locations in Central, North and South Charlotte, and Ft. Mill, SC.

My personal focus is on our amazing SCCL community.  As a resident, I love this community and am passionate about sharing my knowledge and expertise with both Buyers and Sellers.  While I do service other nearby South Carolina communities and have helped clients find wonderful homes in other locations, the stats that I provide here on my website are devoted to Sun City Carolina Lakes.  

Since we have been faced with the COVID-19 pandemic, I have added stats about the number of daily showings in SCCL by price range to the other stats that I update regularly, so you can follow the activity of our unique market. Click HERE for my posting regarding showing stats.  Click on tabs above for up-to-date stats and information about our current market.

Today, I would like to share stats for the entire Helen Adams Realty company for the month of April.  Despite real estate being considered a non-essential business in North Carolina, to date this month, HAR agents have taken 48 new listings and written 96 new contracts!                  Way to go Helen Adams Realty!

No comments:

Post a Comment