Thursday, July 23, 2020

My Monthly Newsletter

The Helen Adams Realty newsletter comes out on the fourth Thursday of each month... usually at about 3 a.m.  The Newsletter contains a company article and lots of additional information that I add myself.  I hope you find it informative and interesting.

Normally, the HAR system lets me know that the email has been sent out, but for some reason, today the system never acknowledged that the newsletter was sent.  Even though I got a copy in my own email, my husband never received it.  So, this afternoon, I resent the email manually.  Again, there was no acknowledgement that it was sent, so I reached out to some friends and asked if they had received it and was happy to learn that those particular folks had gotten it... some once, some twice.

Obviously, there was a glitch in the system today.  If you received the newsletter more that once, my apologies!  If you did not get the newsletter, please let me know ASAP.  Hopefully, the glitch in the mailing system will be worked out very soon.  I appreciate your understanding!

If you are not on my mailing list and would like to receive the monthly HAR newsletter, please contact me.
 ----------
7/25/2020 Update - Woohoo!  The system is working again!

No comments:

Post a Comment